The blog: news and (occasional) thoughts from Telcoland and beyond
ETSI Specialist Task Force on Privacy, Security and Interoperability (STF 547) launched
ETSI has launched the STF (Specialist Task Force) 547, funded by the European Commission, with the participation of CommLedge (Emmanuel Darmois) as Project Manager and Expert. The topics addressed are:
- Privacy: user-centric privacy; use cases; guidelines
- Security: how to built IoT systems with security at the core; guidelines
- Semantic Interoperability: analysis of success and failures; guidelines for developers
- Interoperability of platforms: interoperability framework; the use of IIoT; guidelines
- Teaching material for privacy and security practitioners
The main objective is to ensure that all the results will be coherent and present an holistic view of IoT systems that can be used by IoT practitioners. To this extent, a set of guidelines will be provided to the various stakeholders (from end-users to developers or device manufacturers).
More on this can be found here.